For led lamps, it is used in a wide range of places. In different places, the led lamps used are also different. In some factory buildings, workshops, its installation conditions and lighting requirements, what kind of led lamps are generally used, this is also a certain requirement, today FY Lighting to explain to you this content, content for your reference only.
In the lighting standard, different workshop and workshop lighting requirements are also different, for the workshop, its height problem, because the type of workshop is different, so for led high bay lighting uniformity and intensity are different, according to the overall area of the workshop, the installation span of the lamps and lanterns, decided the required led lamp power.
In actual life, led high bay lights are used more and more widely. Some large factories have gradually replaced the ordinary energy-saving lamps with led high bay. In actual prices, led high bay fixtures are more expensive than energy-saving lamps, but it still has a lot of advantages.
- For a typical CFLs, it uses a lot of power, more than three times as much as an led high bay lamp.
- The average CFLs last just a year, while led high bay can last up to 5w hours.
- For the ordinary energy-saving lamp, the light only has white and warm colors, and for the high bay light for all-solid light, solid cold light source, light-emitting color is relatively rich.
- Led High Bay Lamp Energy Conservation and environmental protection, shockproof, waterproof, high brightness, easy dimming and other advantages.
- For ordinary energy-saving lamps, there is mercury inside, if there is damage to the light bulb, it will directly affect the safety of people.
So for led high bay, its advantages are obvious, so people in factories and workshops will prefer high bay lights. Application is also more worry-free, in the actual procurement, according to the actual situation to choose the appropriate wattage led mining street lamp. If you are not sure how to choose, please contact our expert [email protected]